Are you looking for a plugin to customize your WordPress login page?
The default WordPress login page looks very simple. But if you want to customize your login page, you can easily customize it.
In this article, I have listed some of the best for WordPress Login Page Plugins which you can use to customize and secure your WordPress website.
Theme My Login is a very popular plugin that allows you to create a custom login page for your WordPress site. You can use any page on your site for login, registration, etc.
- Have your users recover their password from the frontend of your site.
- Allow your users to set their own passwords upon registration.
- Customize the slugs used for login, registration, password recovery, and other pages.
- Allow your users to register with only their email.
Want to add a Facebook login button to your WordPress site? With the help of the Nextend Facebook Connect plugin, you can easily add the Facebook login button to the login page of your WordPress site. It helps you to login to your site fast without typing a password.
Features ( Free Version) –
- One-click registration and login via Facebook, Google, and Twitter
- Display Facebook, Google, Twitter profile picture as an avatar
- Login widget and shortcodes
- Customizable designs to match your site
- Editable and translatable texts on the login buttons
- Very simple to set up and use
- Clean, user-friendly UI
- Fast and helpful support
When users enter the wrong password repeatedly on your login page, WordPress does not lock them. But this plugin limits the number of failed login attempts. And locks the user down for a certain time. This makes your site secure from hackers or bad users.
- Enable or disable the plugin functionality.
- Enable to disable email notifications.
- Limit the number of retry attempts when logging in per IP.
- Limit the number of attempts to log in using cookies.
- Informs the user about the remaining retries or lockout time on the login page.
- Optional logging and optional email notification.
- It is possible to remove lockout for any IP.
This plugin allows you to customize your WordPress login page with WordPress Customizer. So, you can see the custom preview changes live preview.
In WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Custom Login Page Customizer to get started.
This plugin allows you to add a Security Questions to your login page. Therefore, to login to your site, you also have to answer the question with a password. This makes your WordPress site more secure.
Features (LITE VERSION) –
- Show/Hide security questions on the login screen.
- Setup any number of questions using the backend.
- Show/Hide security question on the registration page.
- Show/Hide Security question on Forgot Password Screen.
Pro Version –
- Ask multiple security questions to protect it in a more advanced way.
- Show/hide edit security answer from the profile page.
- You can choose if you want to show security questions always, randomly, one-time login failed or two-time login failed.
- Show Answer Hint if someone completely forgot the security answer.
LoginPress Plugin by LoginPress holds a lot of customization fields to change the layout of the login page of WordPress. You can modify the look and feel of the login page completely even the login error messages, forgot error messages, registration error messages, forget password hint message, and many more.
- Customize login error messages.
- Add a copyright notice message at the bottom of the login page.
- Customize “Back to” text at the login page.
- Customize the login page footer.
- LoginPress has a Custom CSS area that can Customize the login page in a more advanced way.
I have suggested the best Plugins for WordPress Login Page for the website. These plugins will definitely help in customizing your website login page.
Similar articles –